Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My concern: When I use other peoples words, I need to stick to what they mean right? But the way I arrange what they are saying makes it my point of view. So then do I use their words but my voice?
Spoke with Koshy,
Q: Are you starting from animation to conversation or vice versa?
A: They both run parallel, at some point I stop illustrating the conversation and start giving a different meaning to what is being said using the visuals (animation).

Things to look up:
Lilo and Stich (animation)
The Ugly Duckling (fairy tale)
The Stranger- Albert Camus (Avy had also told me to read it, I found it finally)
Jacques Lacan on the other (have been doing that)
Reading- A Lacanian Fundamentalist among Fundamentalists (analysis of the other/who is the alien? I/we and who is the differently labeled? No one's alien/ we all are)

Plan Of Action:
Create a soundrack comprising of convos/research with script (which explains what the animation corresponding to the words is saying) by Tuesday (tomorrow)
With storyboarding by Wednesday (day after, also must be shown to the guides)

No comments: