Meena: Book which might be useful for framing your Research Questions for Focus groups - Using focus groups in Research by Lia Litossetiti
Found Ramana right after Drishya, he saw the things the kids had drawn and said the forms were interesting. He said, 'maybe you could use them as they are as characters in your story.'
Mike on narratives:
Went looking for Rashomon (a movie by Akira Kurosawa I had been asked to watch)
I asked for other movies that had multiple perspectives in narration,
Run Lola Run- Tom Tykwer
Anantharam- Atoor Gopalkrishnan
(one more, I've forgotten it's name)
Midnights children (Rushdie's book)
Idea of multiple perspectives comes from art, look at cubism, modernism.
It is a philosophy/ idea of a time and was implemented in all creative fields.
It all started with Einstein and the Theory of Relativity.
(I had never really thought about it. I knew that art movements get manifested in everything from that time and reflect the people/politics/ideology of the time, but still, when mike spoke of how the idea of one vanishing point changed in architecture it was quite an 'aha' moment)
No comments:
Post a Comment